ROW MOVING AUCTION
Personal Property ONLINE Auction
Items Located: 2618 Township Road 1189 Tiffin, Ohio 44883
Closes: Thursday, November 3rd @ 6 PM
Truck – Mower – Antiques – Furniture
’04 Chevy Colorado Sport: ext. cab, 2wd, 94,507mi; Toro Z-Master 62” Mower: 26HP Koehler, 1132hrs; Antiques: Native American décor and artificats; rolltop desk; Oak Secretary w/ glass door (very nice); Dazey Churn #40; Oak cabinets and bedroom pieces; Rolling Rock 26” Thermometer; Budweiser crate stand; Garage- wrenches; socket; wooden ladder; push mowers; hand tools; garden tools; Ext. cords; Rubbermaid cabinets; Tiller; Troy-Bilt snowblower; Troy-Bilt press. wash; Delta chop saw; PC sander; Band saw;
Personal Property Inspections: Wed. November 2nd (5-6pm)
Pick Up Date: Fri. November 4th (3-7pm)
NOTE: Very clean offering of furniture, antiques and more to sell at online auction ending November 3rd! Over 275 lots all selling to the highest bidder as the Row Family is moving out of state. Some of the cleanest merchandise we’ve sold. Something for everyone!
Owners: Ed & Judy Row
Darby J. Walton, PRI, Auctioneer, Realtor, (567) 232-2798
Douglas E. Walton, CAI, CES, Auctioneer, Broker
227 W. Wyandot Ave., Upper Sandusky, OH 43351
Phone: 419.294.0007 ~ FAX: 419.294.0296
United Country Walton Realty & Auction Co., llc (Auction Company) is providing an Internet auction as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any kind of claim against Auction Company or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly during the online auction. Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy bidding feature and leave their maximum bid at least 24 hours before the auction closes. Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction. The following describes the terms on which offers you access to the Internet Online Auction by United Country Walton Realty & Auction Co., llc. In order to bid, you must read and accept all of the terms and conditions set forth below:
Buyer's Contract: Your bids placed on the United Country Walton Realty & Auction Co., llc website are a contract and you are responsible for paying all amounts due to United Country Walton Realty & Auction Co., llc. If you cannot pay for and pick up the items during the times specified, then you must not bid. Retention of Credit Card Information: By providing your credit card information, you authorize United Country Walton Realty & Auction Co., llc to charge your credit card for the purchase amount of any successful bid plus associated taxes, shipping costs (if any) and Handling Fees (if any,). You also agree and acknowledge that United Country Walton Realty & Auction Co., llc will keep your credit card information on file so long as you maintain an account with United Country Walton Realty & Auction Co., llc.
Pick Up: This is a pick-up only auction. NO SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE.
Preview: Wednesday, November 2nd, 5-6PM.
Buyer’s Premium: A buyer's premium of 16 percent (16%) will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price for the auction lot. This includes card processing fees.
Pick up Location: 2618 Township Road 1189 Tiffin, Ohio 44883
Shipping Instructions: United Country Walton Realty & Auction will make NO shipping arrangements as there is none offered.
Participation Requirements: Name, address, daytime phone number, email address and a Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX or Discover. Invoices over $5,000 must be paid using a wire transfer with buyer paying all wire fee costs.
Payment Instructions: ALL accounts will be settled at the conclusion of this auction. We will immediately charge the credit card you have on file with United Country Walton Realty & Auction Co., llc/Hibid for your purchases, plus buyer's premiums. *** A $25 service fee will be charged to any account whose credit card on file is declined requiring additional time and telephone contact to establish payment for merchandise. Please respond immediately by email if you KNOW that you need to use an alternative credit card.
Currency Type: USD
Pick-Up Date and Time: Friday, November 4th, 2022 from 3pm – 7p.m ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS! Items not picked up will be considered abandoned and no refund will be issued. Items will then become property of the auction company.
Internet Online ONLY Special Terms of Sale:
1. YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you be the winning bidder.
2. All property is sold "AS IS".
3. All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds or adjustments.
4. Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
5. Our Internet on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email.
6. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 4% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser's failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Wyandot County, Ohio.
7. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
8. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
9. All announcements made prior to the close of the Internet bidding take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
10. United Country Walton Realty & Auction Co., llc attempts to describe the merchandise to the best of our abilities however we make no representations or guarantees. In no event shall United Country Walton Realty & Auction Co., be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. United Country Walton Realty & Auction Co., llc will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise.
11. Some of the items in this auction may have a minimum bid to enter into the bidding. Others may be treated as a "reserve" bid item. Others may be sold "Absolute", regardless of price, to the highest bidder.
12. The auction company does not offer shipping for online auctions. It is up to the buyer to arrange their own shipping, however if a buyer needs something shipped, Walton Auction Co. has the right to charge up to $25 PER item for a handling fee.
BY BIDDING, YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE UNITED COUNTRY WALTON REALTY & AUCTION CO., TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR ANY OF THE FEES LISTED ABOVE. IF NEED BE.
EXPLANATION OF STAGGERED CLOSING & SOFT CLOSE Staggered Close: If you'll notice in the Title of our Auction, it states that bidding BEGINS to close at 2:00pm EST (Indiana Time). However, ALL items do not close together at that time. Items will close in the order listed on the site, (unless affected by the Soft Close as explained below) and typically close at the rate of 6 items per minute (every 10 seconds). Our Auction was set up this way intentionally so that bidders can have time to evaluate their overall progress in a sale as individual items close. You may also click on "Live Catalog" to view, in real time format, the lots that have current activity. Soft Close: Additionally, if an item receives a bid within the last 2 minutes, then the close time will be extended 2 minutes from the time the bid is placed. The time will continue to be extended for 2 minutes with each newly placed bid and the item will not close until 2 minutes have elapsed with no additional bid activity. This does eliminate "snipers" from our Internet Auctions. Please be certain that we have taken every precaution to set the site up in a transparent manner that allows for the fairest environment for both buyers and sellers.