Online Only Auction
Items Located: 227 W. Wyandot Ave., Upper Sandusky, Ohio
CLOSES: Fri., Feb. 24th @ 8pm
C-Roll Top desk w/ filer; old blanket chest; WALNUT ITEMS: acorn pull dresser w/ hankie boxes & decorative oval mirror, lip back chair, Lg. BURLED WALNUT DRESSER W/ SPIRAL LEGS & MARBLE TOP, commodes (some marble tops, white and brown), chest of drawers, parlor tables & stands- some w/ claw feet, queen poster bed; other chest of drawers; knotty pine dry sink; (4) oak slate back chairs; spiral dbl. poster bed; hanging oval mirror 50”W x 39”H; OTHER: Howard Miller clock; Graham calendar clock; Tiffany type lamp; study lamp; cast angel lamps (no shades); box of clock keys; banquet lamp & sm. GWW lamp; Whirlpool washer & dryer; pictures & frames; brown sofa & chair; etc.
ETAL: (2) Antique shaker hutches; Antique Dresser w/ curly drawer frt. & glass knobs; Farmhouse drop leaf table; pine hutch; Cedar wardrobe; oak side board w/ mirror; oak farmhouse table w/ white base; etc.
Inspection: Sat Feb.18th (10-12noon) & Mon., Feb. 20 (10a-12 noon)
Pick Up: Sat., Feb 25th (10a-Noon) & Mon., Feb 27th (3-7pm)
Owners: Estate of Deanna L. Spurlock, Wyandot County Case # 20221111, Ben Buckland- Executor & Mary Heimlich
Douglas E. Walton, Broker, CAI, Auctioneer
Darby J. Walton, Sam R. Baer, Auctioneers, Associates
227 W. Wyandot Ave., Upper Sandusky, OH 43351
Phone: 419.294.0007 • Fax: 419.294.0296
Buyers Premium: A buyer's premium of fifteen percent (15%) of the high bid will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price for the auction lot for every item.
Participation Requirements: Name, address, daytime phone number, email address and a Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX or Discover Payment Instructions: ALL accounts will be settled at the conclusion of this auction. We will immediately charge the credit card you have on file with United Country Walton Realty & Auction Co., llc/Hibid/Proxibid for your purchases, plus buyer's premiums. *** A $25 service fee will be charged to any account whose credit card on file is declined requiring additional time and telephone contact to establish payment for merchandise. Please respond immediately by email if you KNOW that you need to use an alternative credit card.
Internet Online ONLY Special Terms of Sale:
1. YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you be the winning bidder.
2. All property is sold "AS IS".
3. No Returns: All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds or adjustments.
4. Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
5. Our Internet online auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email.
6. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 4% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser's failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Wyandot County, Ohio.
7. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Your bid IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you win.
8. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
9. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
10. All announcements made prior to the close of the Internet bidding take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
11. United Country Walton Realty & Auction Co., llc attempts to describe the merchandise to the best of our abilities however we make no representations or guarantees. In no event shall United Country Walton Realty & Auction Co., be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. United Country Walton Realty & Auction Co., llc will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise.
12. Some of the items in this auction may have a minimum bid to enter into the bidding. Others may be treated as a "reserve" bid item. Others may be sold "Absolute", regardless of price, to the highest bidder.